Be Your Farriers customer favorites

Before I start, do not get me wrong! I enjoy trimming and shoeing horses in all my customer list. If every horse stood still with his feet raised, the start just waiting for me to work, my life would be much easier. It would of course be much more farriers, and less work to go to his. I want to make it clear that this. By no means a complaint or a comment to a particular customer or situation Note that more than a tiny piece of honest, friendly advice on how to become your favorite farriers customers.

If you are in an area where farriers live all around you, and it's easy for you to live to get an appointment, you can probably stop reading. If you live, however, like most people, in an area where it is not always easy to trim pass, or a farrier shoe to get your horse, this advice could a real gem.


Many farriers are working long hours and on a very tight schedule. Very often I hear that the only complaint was a horse owner about their farrier, is that "he always turns up late!" Which brings me to my first tip ..


If your farrier shows up, you have already caught your horse and have him ready to be trimmed / shod? If the answer is no, it's probably because you have let that stand around waiting before and why you should turn to for your farrier to late! This unfortunately creates the real problem is that you hate as a customer. Another reason that your farrier was able to be maintained, if a customer an appointment for 2 horses and 2 horses this magical 3 or 4 are. Your farrier will do it immediately in order to save on fuel costs and time, but he will be late for his next appointment, and so on. If there is a change in the number of horses to be trimmed / shod, have your farrier know in advance. Of course there are times when blacksmiths make a mistake or do not plan enough time for an appointment. I think it will also be good manners to the customer (s) that will be affected as soon as it is known that you contact a hold up.

You have to work a place for your farrier that is clean, dry and providing the necessary amenities such as water and electricity? It is not always possible, such workspace for your farrier and your farrier who understands more than likely. It has, however, make a huge difference if your farrier not to go around in circles or wet ..

I love dogs! I really do! I love them so much that the thought of your lovely dog ​​really flattened by your horse turns my stomach. Horses (which are also bomb-proof) is startled from time to time or put their feet are unexpected. Please ensure that your other four-legged friend is not around, if that is the case ..

If you want to pay your farrier at a later date to let them know before the work begins. We live in a digital age in which many people no longer carry cash, and many farriers have a cash machine in the car. However, not all farriers are digital and they expected that "the butter with the fish," as they say in Holland. To receive credit in shops, etc. You would probably first be subject to a credit check. I for one would not know where to start when considering a customer's creditworthiness. I also have no problem if my customers pay at a later date, but is to credit without asking first expect a bit naughty ..Again, I would like to say that this is not a rant. Why would it be? All my clients are "perfect" customers! However, it is the small details that make a good business relationship.

Thank you for coming in Exotic of Pets and read the article about: Be Your Farriers customer favorites, help us to Shared this article. hopefully useful to us all.

Related Post